Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ubiquitos!

I want the world to be ubiquitos. ASAP!
You don't know what I mean?

Once you watch Dorae-mon, a Japanese animation, You'll see what I mean.
In this animation, Dorae-mon, who is a intellectual robot, always gives Nobita, his owner, machines of future.
One of machines is a time machine, another is a so-called "small light", whose light reduces the size of irradiated things.
The best machine, I think, is the Dokodemo-Door.
In Japanese, the name means "wherever-door".
One simple door is put out of Dorae-mon's mystic pocket.
This door brings Nobita to anywhere he wants to go.
When Nobita opens the door, -beyond the door- he will see the place where he wants to see.

My girl sometimes wants the imaginary door.
If I were Dorae-mon:p

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I wanna the Dokodemo-Door:)
    However, if you were Dorae-mon, I should bake Dorayaki a lot everyday....

    Anyway, "Ubiquitous"!?!? (Added "u")

    ReplyDelete